Sccm queries not updating Looking for a naughty girl for sexy chat
The following screenshots show the exact errors: We spent quite some time troubleshooting this issue but nothing on the server or any of the logs was pointing into a direction of a possible cause.
Turns out that to resolve this issue you need to modify the startup type of the SMS Executive and Component Manager Services.
They factor into almost everything from deployments to client settings, to… It just so happens that collections are a unique breed of things that are easy to understand but difficult to master.
I’ve had (at least) my fair share of collection issues to troubleshoot in both simple and complex SCCM implementations, so I’ve decided to share with you some of the issues I’ve seen and what you can do about them.
Suddenly, we have a flood of new people lining up to ride because they don’t have anything else to do.
I hope this saves you some troubleshooting time when facing a similar issue.
This is just an example, the report can be tweaked to group the results by Company, Solution, or any other grouping criteria.
In sccm 2012 my device collection(all system) is not updating properly.
Once it's in SCCM, it will stay there until deleted due to inactivity.
Recently I bumped into an interesting issue with status messages on a Configuration Manager SP1 site.
The following occurs when trying to run a status message query: an error message is displayed indicating “the status viewer was unable to retrieve the stored queries list from the database”.